Abstract Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2016. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco.
The fund was created by Ramtin Naimi. We also calculated 6 valuable employees in our database.
The top activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. This Abstract Ventures works on 28 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The typical startup value when the investment from Abstract Ventures is 100-500 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 19 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as FinTech, Financial Services. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Hippo Insurance, Drip Capital, Blooma.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 partakers. Despite the Abstract Ventures, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Plug and Play, Khosla Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Andreessen Horowitz, Founders Fund, Khosla Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Comcast Ventures, Y Combinator, Valar Ventures.
|2M||19 Dec 2017||Panama, San Francisco|
|4M||23 Jun 2020||United States, New York|
|9M||14 Oct 2020||United Kingdom, Boston|
|27 Mar 2019||United States, New York|
|6M||01 Feb 2019||United States, New York|
|4M||29 Mar 2017||United States, Berkeley|
|1M||08 Nov 2017||Panama, San Francisco|
|2M||27 Nov 2018||Panama, San Francisco|
|3M||28 Oct 2020||Panama, San Francisco|
|2M||05 Sep 2019||Panama, San Francisco|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.