Pathbreaker Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2015. The main department of described VC is located in the San Francisco. The company was established in North America in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 partakers. Despite the Pathbreaker Ventures, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, True Ventures, Next Coast Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are True Ventures, Next Coast Ventures, Boom Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by True Ventures, Next Coast Ventures, Boom Capital.
Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Comparing to the other companies, this Pathbreaker Ventures performs on 24 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 15 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2018. The average startup value when the investment from Pathbreaker Ventures is 5-10 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
The fund was created by Ryan Gembala. Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 3 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Apprente, Diligent Robotics, Diligent Robotics Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Digital Entertainment, Artificial Intelligence.
Funds with similar focus
|Consensus Lab||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Curious Endeavors||California, San Francisco, United States|
|eHi Car Rental||China, Shanghai|
|Galileo Partners||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Harwell Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Hsu Gamma Investment||Florida, Miami, United States|
|Kaiser Foundation Hospitals||California, Oakland, United States|
|Lead Ventures||Budapest, Hungary|
|NewVa Capital Partners||Radford, United States, Virginia|
|Pacific Western Bank||Beverly Hills, California, United States|
|Rizvi Traverse Management||Birmingham, Michigan, United States|
|Ruifu Investment||China, Shanghai|
|SEIF||Switzerland, Zurich, Zurich|
|Turquoise International||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|VGH and UBC Hospital Foundation||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|Zhong Rui Jia Yuan Touzi||Beijing, Beijing Shi, China|
|$18M||21 Jul 2022||San Jose, California, United States|
|$6M||21 Jun 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$15M||10 May 2022||-|
|$24M||16 Feb 2022||San Jose, California, United States|
|$18M||01 Feb 2022||Burlingame, California, United States|
|$9M||06 Dec 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|01 Nov 2021||-|
Reliable Robotics Corporation
|$100M||14 Oct 2021||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$4M||29 Sep 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
– Reliable Robotics, a startup that is developing autonomous aircraft systems, raised $130m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by Coatue Management and joined by Lightspeed Ventures, Eclipse Ventures, Teamworthy Ventures and Pathbreaker Ventures.
– The company plans to use the funds to scale the team and support its first aircraft certification program.
– SafelyYou from San Francisco provides artificial intelligence-enabled fall detection and prevention for dementia care.
– Series A $19.5m round was led by Eclipse Ventures with participation from Founders Fund, as well as existing investors DCVC, Foundation Capital, TSQ Advisors, Pathbreaker Ventures, The House Fund, Swift Ventures, Pacific Health Ventures, Anorak Ventures, and 7Percent Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to scale up the business.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.