Grove Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2015. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Tel Aviv. The company was established in Asia in Israel.
This organization was formed by Dov Moran. The overall number of key employees were 7.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Machine Learning, Health Care. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Israel. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Nucleai, Lumigo, Spry Health. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
The typical startup value when the investment from Grove Ventures is 50-100 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2019. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 38 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Grove Ventures, startups are often financed by Three Fish Capital, StageOne Ventures, Shorooq Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are StageOne Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Marius Nacht. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Qualcomm Ventures, Marius Nacht, Intel Capital.
|17M||25 May 2021||United States, Palo Alto|
|60M||21 Apr 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|8M||16 Mar 2021||Israel, Jerusalem|
|9M||16 Feb 2021|
|19M||29 Dec 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|7M||13 Oct 2020|
|15M||19 Sep 2020|
|01 Aug 2020|
|3M||16 Jul 2020||United States, Sunnyvale|
– ActiveFence raised $100M in funding. – The announcement covers both a Series B round, led by CRV and Highland Europe, and a previously unannounced Series A round, led by Grove Ventures and Norwest Venture Partners. – Other significant participants in the rounds include Vintage Investment Partners, Resolute Ventures and others. – The company protects billions of people worldwide from disinformation, child abuse, terror, hate speech, fraud, and other online harms. – The company’s roster of cust... Read more
– env0, a Tel Aviv, Israel-based based provider of remote-run workflow management solutions for cloud deployments, raised $17M in Series A funding. – The round was led by M12 – Microsoft’s Venture Fund, with participation from existing investors Boldstart Ventures, Grove Ventures, and Crescendo Ventures. – The company intends to use the funds to expand its Infrastructure as Code (IaC) platform. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.