In 2018 was created ACME Capital, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The real fund results show that this VC is 3 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies.
The fund was created by Hany Nada, Scott Stanford. Besides them, we counted 6 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Zendrive, IonQ, Akash Systems. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Satellite Communication, Media and Entertainment. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the ACME Capital, startups are often financed by First Round Capital, Itamar Novick, Fontinalis Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are XL Innovate, Wessel Management, VMG Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Mayo Clinic, Grazia Equity, Everpreneur Capital.
Funds with similar focus
|$8M||19 Aug 2021||United States, Palo Alto|
|$40M||11 Aug 2021||United States, Mountain View|
|$8M||01 Jul 2021||United States, Los Angeles|
The Pill Club
|$41M||14 Jun 2021||United States, Redwood City|
|$24M||28 May 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$235M||13 May 2021||United States, San Diego|
|$30M||24 Feb 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$10M||10 Feb 2021||United States, Los Angeles|
|$60M||04 Feb 2021||United States, Dallas|
– Tia, the modern medical home for women, announced a $100m Series B funding round led by Lone Pine Capital with additional participation from other investors including Threshold, Define Ventures, Torch Capital, ACME, Compound, Combine, The Helm, Human Ventures, Seae Ventures and Gingerbread Capital.
– This brings Tia’s total funding to $132m.
– Tia will use the fresh investment to scale its “whole-woman, whole-life” model to more than 100,000 women by 2023.
– The funding will also help Tia grow its virtual & in-person operations in existing and new markets while expanding its service lines to care for women throughout their entire lives — from puberty to menopause.
– Regology announced an $8m Series A round led by ACME Capital.
– Regology offers an AI-enabled platform that actively tracks regulatory updates, allowing companies to dynamically monitor changes to business-relevant laws, identify emerging risks and fines, and set up controls to ensure legal requirements are being met.
– Based on Regology’s market analysis, in 2020 Global 500 companies spent more than $400 billion on regulatory compliance, yet were fined over $20 billion.
– The Regology platform aims to solve this gap by providing companies instant access to law progressions, from initial bill to law passage, to subsequent publication coverage and updates across jurisdictions.
– Its proprietary AI algorithm allows companies to track regulatory updates in real time at the industry, product and functional level, ensuring their business keeps pace with the dynamics of regulations.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.