Teamworthy Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2014. The main department of described VC is located in the New York. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The fund was created by Evan Kaye, Stephen Schmalhofer, Thomas Lehrman. The overall number of key employees were 6.
The average startup value when the investment from Teamworthy Ventures is 50-100 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The high activity for fund was in 2017. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Teamworthy Ventures, startups are often financed by Thomas Lehrman, Y Combinator, University Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, University Ventures, Tom Jermoluk. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by University Ventures, RiverPark Ventures, PJC.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Galvanize, Virtru, Ibotta. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Enterprise Software, Education. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|360 Shangcheng||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Ayer Capital Management||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Baicizhan||Chengdu, China, Sichuan|
|Beijing Nengbo Yima Nengyuan Keji Fazhan Co., Ltd.||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Cairn Investment Group||-|
|Earthrise Capital Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|F&M INVESTMENT OFFICE||-|
|Genomic Health||California, Redwood City, United States|
|Impact51||Kusnacht, Switzerland, Zurich|
|Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings||Japan, Shinjuku|
|Omicron Capital||Missouri, St Louis, United States|
|SeaChange Fund||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|Upheaval Investments||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Xizang Lasa Jingji Jishu Kaifaqu Tianpeng Touzi||Chengguan District, China, Lhasa|
|Yingke Capital||China, Fuzhou, Jiangxi|
|$135M||10 Mar 2022||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|$25M||22 Feb 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$40M||03 Nov 2021||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$8M||26 Oct 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$10M||18 Oct 2021||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
Reliable Robotics Corporation
|$100M||14 Oct 2021||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$80M||09 Sep 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$70M||20 Jul 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$43M||20 May 2021||New York, New York, United States|
– Reliable Robotics, a startup that is developing autonomous aircraft systems, raised $130m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by Coatue Management and joined by Lightspeed Ventures, Eclipse Ventures, Teamworthy Ventures and Pathbreaker Ventures.
– The company plans to use the funds to scale the team and support its first aircraft certification program.
– Affinity, a relationship intelligence platform designed to work with existing customer relationship management (CRM) solutions, announced that it closed an $80 million series C funding round led by Menlo Ventures, bringing its total raised to date to $120 million at a $600 million valuation.
– Advance Venture Partners, Sprints Capital, Pear Ventures, Sway Ventures, MassMutual Ventures, Teamworthy, and ECT also participated in the round, which cofounder and CEO Ray Zhou said will be put toward strengthening Affinity’s engineering team and expanding its sales and marketing reach into sectors such as investment banking, private equity, and accounting.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.