Atlas Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2017. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Singapore. The main department of described VC is located in the Singapore.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Real Time, Apps. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight ContextLogic (dba. Wish), Mighty Bear Games, HealthifyMe. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 1 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2018. The typical startup value when the investment from Atlas Ventures is more than 1 billion dollars.
Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Atlas Ventures, startups are often financed by NB Ventures, Inventus India, GGV Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sistema Asia Fund, Samsung NEXT, NB Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Westpac, TD Bank, Sistema Asia Fund.
Funds with similar focus
|a16z crypto||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Banca del Ceresio||Lugano, Switzerland, Ticino|
|Eastven Ericsson Venture Partners||Connecticut, Darien, United States|
|Gorilla Capital||Eugene, Oregon, United States|
|InnoVentures Capital Partners||Salt Lake City, United States, Utah|
|Macquarie Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Macquarie Energy||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Media Chinese International||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Northwest Georgia Bank||Georgia, Ringgold, United States|
|Oyster Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Polsky Holdings||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|RBC Dain Rauscher||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|Shenzhen Zowee Technology||China, Guangdong, Tianjin|
|Viessmann||Allendorf-eder, Germany, Hessen|
|Voltage Japan||Japan, Tokyo|
|$1M||17 Jan 2023||San Juan, Manila, Philippines|
|$5M||24 Feb 2022||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$7M||08 Feb 2022||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$6M||08 Nov 2021||-|
|$2M||16 Sep 2021||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|28 Apr 2021||Philippines|
|$1M||24 Feb 2021||Central|
|$1M||31 Aug 2020||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$5M||20 Apr 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.