This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Atlas Ventures is the renowned VC, which was created in 2017. The fund is located in Singapore, Asia. The primary office of this VC is located in Singapore.
Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are ContextLogic (dba. Wish), Mighty Bear Games, HealthifyMe. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Real Time, Apps. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 9 more industries for this fund. The fund has no an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. When a start-up has 1 or 5+ founders, the probability of closing the deal is low. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United States. Besides this, the fund also invested in 2 other countries. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 4-5 years old to get investment from this fund.
Besides the listed founders, we have found 1 key employee of this fund in our database.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 5-6 participants. Besides Atlas Ventures, start-ups are typically funded by NB Ventures, Inventus India, GGV Capital and 5 more VCs. The most common co-investors for the fund are Sistema Asia Fund, Samsung NEXT, NB Ventures and also 4 different VCs. The investors in the following rounds are usually Westpac, TD Bank, Sistema Asia Fund.
This fund was the most active in 2018. Additionally, in 2019 the fund was active. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. At the time of investment by Atlas Ventures, a typical start-up valuation would be more than 1 billion dollars. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
14.3% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.2 out of 1
Number of Unicorns [amount of portfolio companies, which were valuated at more then $1B]
Number of Minotaurs [amount of portfolio companies, which raised more then $1B in total]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.