This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, New York
The primary office of this VC is located in New York. The VC's location is in North America, United States.
The fund generally invests in 2-6 deals every year. This fund was the most active in 2018. Besides, in 2019 the fund was active. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund performance shows that this VC achieves 11 percentage points more exits in comparison to other VCs.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 5-6 others. Aside from Everblue Management, start-ups are often funded by Velocity, Modern Times Group (MTG), M Ventures and 1 other fund. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are M Ventures, BITKRAFT Esports Ventures, Skycatcher, the total number of co-investors is 3. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by YuChiang Cheng, Sterling.VC, Seal Rock Partners.
Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Jay Stakz Productions, SQZ Biotech, Mighty Bear Games. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified eSports, Fitness. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. The fund has no a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. If the applying start-up has 5+ founders, it is very unlikely that funding will be awarded. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. However, start-ups from 3 other countries can be found in the fund's portfolio. Also, a start-up has to be aged 4-5 years to expect investment from this fund.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
7.7% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.