Eli Lilly appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1876. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Indianapolis. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Eli Lilly performs on 0 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The high activity for fund was in 2016. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 18 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
Besides them, we counted 4 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Eli Lilly, startups are often financed by Skyline Ventures, SV Health Investors, Qiming Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Johnson & Johnson Innovation, ARCH Venture Partners, Watson Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by RTW Investments LLC, Zesiger Capital, Unilever Ventures.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Immunocore, Perlegen Sciences, ImmunoGen. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 3 or 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Biotechnology, Medical. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund.
|$30M||03 Aug 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$15M||06 Jul 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$59M||22 Jun 2021||South San Francisco, California, United States|
|$100M||01 Mar 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$94M||18 Feb 2021||Oxford, England, United Kingdom|
|$12M||28 Jan 2021||Massachusetts, United States|
|08 Jan 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$87M||05 Jan 2021||California, United States|
|$81M||10 Dec 2020||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
– Mozart Therapeutics, a Seattle-based biotech startup, raised $55m funding.
– The round was led by ARCH Venture Partners along with Sofinnova Partners.
– Other backers include MRL Ventures Fund from Merck, Leaps by Bayer, and Eli Lilly & Company.
– GenEdit has closed a $26m Series A financing.
– New investors include Eli Lilly, KTB Network, Company K Partners, Korea Investment Partners, DAYLI Partners, KB Investment, IMM Investment, and TIMEFOLIO Asset Management.
– The funding will support the further development of GenEdit’s NanoGalaxy™ platform of non-viral, non-lipid polymer nanoparticles, and the selection for clinical development of therapeutic candidates targeting diseases of the nervous system.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.