In 2014 was created Fuel Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the London. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom.
This organization was formed by Mark Pearson. We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
The important activity for fund was in 2019. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The average startup value when the investment from Fuel Ventures is 1-5 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 44 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight SHIFT, Capdesk, EventsCase. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as E-Commerce, SaaS.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the Fuel Ventures, startups are often financed by Sussex Place Ventures, Seedrs, London Co-Investment Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Seedrs, Ascension Ventures Limited, Sussex Place Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Seedrs, Force Over Mass Capital, Unilever Ventures.
|455K||20 Sep 2016||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|1M||27 Mar 2020||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|3M||22 May 2019||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|4M||25 Jun 2021||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|1M||05 Oct 2017||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|3M||24 Apr 2020||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|1M||17 Aug 2020||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|1M||02 Apr 2020||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|1M||31 Mar 2019||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|1M||06 Apr 2020||United Kingdom, Poole|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.