This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The the headquarters of this VC is in Bangalore. The VC's location is in Asia, India.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 4-5 participants. Besides Inventus India, start-ups are typically funded by IDG Ventures, Chiratae Ventures, Kalaari Capital and 14 more VCs. The most common co-investors for the fund are Chiratae Ventures, Blume Ventures, NB Ventures and also 15 different VCs. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by InnoVen Capital, Chiratae Ventures, Tiger Global Management, as well as 10 other investors.
The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - India. In addition to this location, the fund participated in 2 other locations. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Power2SME, Tricog Health Pte Ltd., Aasaanjobs. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 4-5 years old to get investment from this fund. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Education, Logistics. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. The fund has no an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. If the applying start-up has 4 or 5+ founders, it is very unlikely that funding will be awarded.
In 2019, the fund's activity was at its peak. In comparison with other funds, Inventus India makes 17 percentage points less than the average number of lead investments. The fund performance shows that this VC achieves 30 percentage points more exits in comparison to other VCs. The fund generally invests in 2-6 deals every year. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The most exits for the fund occurred in 2019.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: inventusindia.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
13.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.