In 2018 was created Rider Global, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Moscow. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Russian Federation.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The high activity for fund was in 2019. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Supply Chain Management, Freight Service. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 1 and less years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Germany. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight FreightHub, VOI Technology.
This organization was formed by Timur Boridko.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with more than 10 partakers. Despite the Rider Global, startups are often financed by Vostok New Ventures, Sujay Tyle, Spencer Rascoff. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Raine Ventures, Project A, Vostok New Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Raine Ventures, Project A, Kreos Capital.
Funds with similar focus
|Aristotle Partners||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Boston Impact Initiative||Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts, United States|
|CITIC Guoan Group Corporation||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Credit Bao||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Driventure||Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey|
|DSW||Columbus, Ohio, United States|
|Ericsson-Deutsche Technology Fund||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|Fosun Pharma||China, Shanghai|
|Frontline||Chennai, India, Tamil Nadu|
|Holton Capital Group||Missouri, Saint Louis, United States|
|Ningbo Meishan Baoshui Gangqu Saiyi Boying Touzi Guanli Zhongxin||China, Ningbo, Zhejiang|
|Pathfinder Venture Capital Funds||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|Progressive Insurance||Mansfield, Ohio, United States|
|Zhuhai Obit Aerospace Technology||China, Guangdong, Zhuhai|
|$7M||08 Feb 2022||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$236M||26 Jan 2022||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|06 Aug 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$18M||05 Jul 2021||Vienna, Austria|
|$6M||25 Feb 2021||Gothenburg, Västra Götaland County, Sweden|
|$53M||16 Nov 2020||Catalonia|
|$50M||31 Jul 2020||Berlin|
|$5M||30 Jul 2020||Vienna|
|$28M||16 Jul 2020||London, England, United Kingdom|
– byrd, a Vienna-based tech-driven digital logistics and fulfilment platform, raised €16m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by new investors Mouro Capital, with participation from Speedinvest, Verve Ventures, Rider Global and VentureFriends.
– The company intends to use the funding to hire talent and scale offices already serving existing markets in Austria, France, Germany, and the UK, and expand its fulfilment network into five new geographies in eastern, northern and southern European markets.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.