In 2012 was created Singapore Angel Network, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Singapore. The main department of described VC is located in the Singapore.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Singapore Angel Network, startups are often financed by JFDI.Asia, ah! Ventures, The Morpheus. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Mumbai Angels, Rajan Anandan, 3one4 Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Mumbai Angels, Fireside Ventures, 500 Startups.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 12 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This Singapore Angel Network works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from Singapore Angel Network is 5-10 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The high activity for fund was in 2015. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - India. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Juno, BeYouPlus (previously MyDermacy), BoxMySpace We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as E-Commerce, Mobile.
Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
|500K||19 Jan 2016||Thailand, Bangkok|
|2M||25 May 2018||Panama, San Francisco|
Little Black Book
|150K||02 Jun 2015||India, New Delhi|
|1000K||01 Jan 2016||India, Mumbai|
|550K||25 Oct 2017||India, Bengaluru|
|490K||03 Nov 2016||India, Bengaluru|
|4M||13 Feb 2013||United States, New York|
|11 Nov 2020||India, Bengaluru|
|13 Aug 2015||India, Mumbai|
|28 Mar 2017||India, Bengaluru|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.