Singapore Angel Network
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Singapore Angel Network was established in 2012, and is a well known VC. The primary office of this VC is located in Singapore. The fund is located in Singapore, Asia.
Moreover, a start-up needs to be 2-3 years old to get investment from this fund. The fund has a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. If there are 4 or 5+ founders in the start-up, the probability of getting the investment is low. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - India. However, start-ups from 1 other country can be found in the fund's portfolio. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as E-Commerce, Mobile. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. Juno, BeYouPlus (previously MyDermacy), BoxMySpace are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 4-5 participants. Besides Singapore Angel Network, start-ups are typically funded by JFDI.Asia, ah! Ventures, The Morpheus. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Mumbai Angels, Rajan Anandan, 3one4 Capital, the total number of co-investors is 10. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Mumbai Angels, Fireside Ventures, 500 Startups, out of 5 investors from our database.
The fund's activity peaked in 2015. Besides, in 2019 the fund was active. Singapore Angel Network participates, on average, in 21 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments in other funds. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 12 percentage points less exits when compared to other organizations. At the time of investment by Singapore Angel Network, a typical start-up valuation would be 5-10 millions dollars. The fund generally invests in 2-6 deals every year. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars.
Besides the listed founders, we have found 1 key employee of this fund in our database.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: sgan.sg; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
4.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.