Funds with similar focus
|Ascot Capital Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Chengdu Hometown City Investment||Chengdu, China, Sichuan|
|China Minsheng Bank||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Dongfeng Motor Group||China, Hubei, Wuhan|
|Emami||India, Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Huaxinke Intelligent Manufacturing Technology||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|Inovio Pharmaceuticals||Pennsylvania, Plymouth Meeting, United States|
|McClatchy Interactive||North Carolina, Raleigh, United States|
|Mutschler Ventures AG||Baar, Switzerland, Zug|
|Navitas Ventures||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|Pretiosum Ventures||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Sensegain Asset Management||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Shangyan Jingji Zixun||-|
|Syddansk Venture||Denmark, Kolding, Syddanmark|
|Tongmeng Touzi||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Xinjiang Xinxi Guquan Touzi||China, Ürümqi, Xinjiang|
|$75M||01 Dec 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$60M||15 Nov 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$90M||02 Sep 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$105M||13 Jul 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$60M||24 May 2021||Washington, United States|
|$80M||25 Mar 2021||Washington, United States|
|$100M||01 Mar 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
Day One Biopharmaceuticals
|$130M||10 Feb 2021||South San Francisco, California, United States|
|$200M||17 Jul 2020||London, England, United Kingdom|
– Disc Medicine from Cambridge MA develops therapeutic candidates for hematology.
– Series B $90M round was led by OrbiMed and attracted new investor – Arix Bioscience as well as existing investors Atlas Venture, Novo Holdings and Access Biotechnology.
– The new investment will be aimed at developing the company’s hematology pipeline of therapeutic candidates.
– Nimbus Therapeutics, a biotechnology company designing breakthrough medicines through structure-based drug discovery and development, announced the closing of a $105 million private financing round.
– The round was led by BVF Partners L.P., with participation from existing investors including RA Capital Management and Atlas Venture.
– Access Biotechnology, Commodore Capital, Logos Capital, Surveyor Capital (a Citadel company), and a large alternative asset manager joined as new investors in this financing.
– In addition to the Phase 2 studies of Nimbus’ allosteric TYK2 inhibitor, the financing will support a first-in-human study of the company’s HPK1 inhibitor candidate in cancer patients with solid tumors, which will begin later this year, and will accelerate preclinical programs against multiple targets in oncology and immunology.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.