In 2014 was created Monku2019s Hill Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in Asia in Singapore. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Singapore.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Scalable Capital, Ninja Van, Horangi. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Education, Transportation. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Singapore. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 42 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2018.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Monku2019s Hill Ventures, startups are often financed by SOSV, East Ventures, AppWorks. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, SOSV, Wavemaker Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by MindWorks Ventures, TEV | Tengelmann Ventures, Kickstart Ventures.
The current fund was established by Kuo-Yi Lim, Peng T. Ong. We also calculated 6 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$5M||23 Nov 2022||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|$50M||30 Aug 2022||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$45M||19 Jun 2022||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|$6M||03 Jun 2022||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
Hannah Life Technologies
|$5M||09 May 2022||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$5M||21 Apr 2022||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|$8M||05 Apr 2022||Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|$2M||21 Feb 2022||-|
|$1M||27 Jan 2022||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
– CoderSchool, a Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam-based online coding school startup, announced $2.6m in pre-Series A funding to scale up its online coding school platform.
– This round was led by Monk’s Hill Ventures, with participation from returning seed investors Iterative, XA Network and iSeed Ventures.
– The company, founded in 2015 by Charles Lee and Harley Trung, who previously worked as software engineers, pivoted from offline to online in early 2020 to bring high-quality technical training to everyone, everywhere.
– After switching to a fully online learning program, the company recorded 100% quarter-over-quarter (QoQ) growth in fully online enrollment, it said in a statement.
– Rainforest, an e-commerce aggregator, raised $20m in pre-Series A funding.
– The round was led by Monk’s Hill Ventures and joined by Nordstar, Insignia Venture Partners, January Capital, Crossbeam Venture Partners, Amasia and Lo & Behold Group.
– The company plans to triple its brand portfolio by the end of this year.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.