Monk’s Hill Ventures
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Monk’s Hill Ventures was established in 2014, and is a well known VC. The the headquarters of this VC is in Singapore. The VC's location is in Asia, Singapore.
The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - Singapore. In addition to this location, the fund participated in 5 other locations. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Education, Transportation. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. The fund has no a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. When a start-up has 4 or 5+ founders, the probability of closing the deal is low. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Scalable Capital, Ninja Van, Horangi.
This fund was the most active in 2018. Besides, in 2019 the fund was active. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund usually participates in 2-6 investment rounds per year. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 42 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 3-4 participants. Along with Monk’s Hill Ventures, start-ups are often financed by SOSV, East Ventures, AppWorks as well as 11 other investors. The fund often co-invests with Y Combinator, SOSV, Wavemaker Partners, overall with 16 funds from our list. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by MindWorks Ventures, TEV | Tengelmann Ventures, Kickstart Ventures, as well as 9 other investors.
The fund was established by Kuo-Yi Lim, Peng T. Ong. We also identified another 6 core personnel in our database.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: monkshill.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first, first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
84.6% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
28.6% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.