Sistema Asia Fund appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The venture was found in Asia in Singapore. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Singapore.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - India. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Software, Credit. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Kissht, Licious, Netmeds
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The typical startup value when the investment from Sistema Asia Fund is 100-500 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Comparing to the other companies, this Sistema Asia Fund performs on 22 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 27 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The important activity for fund was in 2018.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Sistema Asia Fund, startups are often financed by VenturEast, Sequoia Capital India, Mayfield Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vertex Ventures, Mayfield Fund, Helion Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by InnoVen Capital, Vertex Ventures, Sequoia Capital India.
The fund was created by Andrey Terebenin, Kirill Kozhevnikov. Besides them, we counted 14 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|Aeterna Capital||Florida, Miami Beach, United States|
|Alsace Business Angels||Alsace, France, Illkirch-graffenstaden|
|Applied Genetics Technologies Corporation||Alachua, Florida, United States|
|CION Investments||Braintree, Massachusetts, United States|
|City Ventures||Finland, Helsinki, Southern Finland|
|CQDM||Canada, Montreal, Quebec|
|Daehwa Pharmaceutical||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|The Hit Forge||California, San Francisco, United States|
|$3M||09 Feb 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$35M||08 Feb 2022||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$35M||29 Sep 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$72M||20 Jul 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$15M||20 May 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$100M||25 Feb 2021||Thane, Maharashtra, India|
|$20M||10 Dec 2020||Thane, Maharashtra, India|
|$41M||19 May 2020||India, Gujarat|
|$30M||16 Dec 2019||India, Karnataka|
– Infra.Market, a startup that helps construction and real estate companies procure materials and handle logistics for their projects, raised $100m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by Tiger Global and joined by Foundamental, Accel Partners, Nexus Venture Partners, Evolvence India Fund and Sistema Asia Fund.
– The startup was valued at $1bn post-money.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.