Forbion Capital Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 2007. The company was established in Europe in The Netherlands. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Naarden.
The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 3 or 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline AM Pharma, Mitralign, BioVex Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Clinical Trials, Health Diagnostics. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Forbion Capital Partners, startups are often financed by Oxford Bioscience Partners, Giza Venture Capital, ABN AMRO Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Oxford Bioscience Partners, New Science Ventures, Andera Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Takeda Ventures, Oxford Bioscience Partners, NGN Capital.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2015. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 14 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Opposing the other organizations, this Forbion Capital Partners works on 10 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The average startup value when the investment from Forbion Capital Partners is 50-100 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2011. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
Besides them, we counted 10 critical employees of this fund in our database.
|23M||05 Mar 2008||Netherlands, Utrecht|
|50M||03 Apr 2019||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|55M||20 May 2003||United States, Mount Pleasant|
|4M||11 Feb 2010||Netherlands, Rotterdam|
|32M||01 Dec 2011||Netherlands, Rotterdam|
|9M||18 Sep 2014||Sweden, Stockholm|
|2M||08 May 2015||United States, Woburn|
|36M||08 Jan 2020||Netherlands, Naarden|
|11M||26 Oct 2011||Germany, Holzgerlingen|
|30M||20 Apr 2011||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.