Play Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2018. The venture was found in North America in Cayman Islands. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Grand Cayman.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 80 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 partakers. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sisu Game Ventures, SAATCHiNVEST, Maki.vc.
Besides them, we counted 5 critical employees of this fund in our database.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Finland. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 1 and less years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Redhill Games. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Lifestyle, Video Games.
|Kingdom Capital||China, Xiamen|
|RMB Funds||United States, Chicago|
|Fishman Group||United States, Southfield|
|The Seed Fund||United States, Greenwich|
|Gotham Capital||United States, New York|
|GFR Fund||United States, San Francisco|
|Chartline Capital Partners||United States, Wilmington|
|GB-VI Growth Fund Investment Limited Partnership||-|
|Nuwa Capital||United Arab Emirates, Dubai|
|Hai Quan Fund||China, Beijing|
|Sugar Capital||United States, San Francisco|
|Clarkston-Potomac||United States, Durham|
|Top Fortune Ventures||-|
|BHMS Invests||United States, New York|
|Xingyuan Capital||China, Beijing|
|Owens Corning||United States, Toledo|
|$1M||02 Sep 2021||Israel, Herzliya|
|$2M||01 Jul 2021||United States, New York|
|$1M||03 Mar 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|$2M||16 Feb 2021||Cyprus, Limassol|
Mobile Premier League
|$95M||04 Feb 2021||India, Bengaluru|
Savage Game Studios
|$4M||17 Jan 2021||Finland, Helsinki|
|$4M||03 Dec 2020||Australia, Melbourne|
|$6M||02 Dec 2020||Turkey, Istanbul|
|$1M||31 Aug 2020||Singapore, Singapore|
– Mobile Premier League, the Asian largest esports and skill gaming platform, raised its Series E round of financing at a pre-money valuation of $2.3b.
– The round was led by Legatum Capital with participation from existing investors Sequoia, SIG, RTP Global, Go-Ventures, Moore Strategic Ventures, Play Ventures, Base Partners, Telstra Ventures, and Founders Circle Capital.
– The new investment will be used to finance the company’s global expansion and invest in its technology.
– Colossi Games is a Limassol, Cyprus-based gaming company focused on role-playing games (RPG).
– The company raised $2.5m in seed funding.
– The round was led by EQT Ventures, with participation from existing investor Play Ventures.
– The funding will be used to develop and market its first game, as well as the creation of future games.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.