In 2014 was created Openspace Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Singapore. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Singapore.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Go-Jek, Kredivo, Topica Edtech Group. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Singapore. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund.
This organization was formed by Hian Goh, Shane Chesson. We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
This Openspace Ventures works on 26 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. When the investment is from Openspace Ventures the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 21 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The high activity for fund was in 2019. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 participants. Despite the Openspace Ventures, startups are often financed by Jungle Ventures, 500 Startups, Alpha JWC Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Jungle Ventures, MDI Ventures, 500 Startups. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by MDI Ventures, Jungle Ventures, Square Peg Capital.
|10M||09 Jan 2020||Thailand, Bangkok|
|20M||25 Feb 2019||United States, San Jose|
|10M||09 May 2019|
|550M||04 Aug 2016||Indonesia, Jakarta Special Capital Region|
|26M||15 Oct 2015||Indonesia, Jakarta Special Capital Region|
|11M||22 Sep 2016||United States, Melbourne|
|10M||12 Mar 2018||United States, Melbourne|
|17M||12 Jun 2021||Indonesia, Jakarta Special Capital Region|
|16M||24 Apr 2020|
|1M||18 Jul 2014||United States, San Jose|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.