Advent International is the famous VC, which was founded in 1984. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Boston.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Advent International, startups are often financed by Technology Partners, Techno Venture Management, TechnoCap. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Technology Partners, Apax Partners, Alta Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Technology Partners, Techno Venture Management, TCV.
The top activity for fund was in 2000. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2005. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Comparing to the other companies, this Advent International performs on 9 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. When the investment is from Advent International the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The fund was created by H. Haight. The overall number of key employees were 35.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, Pharmaceutical. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Nets, LIfeMiles, FinancialForce. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
|$127M||06 Jan 2023||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$175M||22 Dec 2022||San Jose, California, United States|
|$25M||23 Nov 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$1B||29 Jul 2022||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$295M||27 Jul 2022||Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain|
|$142M||01 Jun 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|03 May 2022||Colombia, Colombia|
|02 May 2022||Jersey City, New Jersey, United States|
|$412M||26 Apr 2022||Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland|
– Inex One is a Stockholm, Sweden-based expert network marketplace.
– The company raised $3m in funding.
– Backers included Richard Thornton (former CCO and deputy CEO at Cint), Brad Brown, Ajay Gupta (both McKinsey senior partner emeriti), who joined the board, former senior partners from consulting firms Bain, Boston Consulting Group, Oliver Wyman, McKinsey, Kearney, private equity firms Advent International, Accent, and Triton Partners, and existing investors Curitas Ventures and angels.
– The company intends to use the funds for continued rapid expansion, with an emphasis on the US market.
– Soldo from London is a pay and spend automation platform provider.
– The company closed a $180m Series C funding.
– The round was led by Temasek with participation from new investors Sunley House Capital, Advent International’s crossover fund, Citi Ventures and existing backers Accel, Battery Ventures, Dawn Capital, as well as Silicon Valley Bank for debt financing.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate the company’s international expansion and product development.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.