Permira is the famous VC, which was founded in 1985. The company was established in Europe in Germany. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Frankfurt.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Permira, startups are often financed by TCV, Marissa Mayer, Jeremy Stoppelman. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Victor Jacobsson, Unternehmertum Venture Capital Partners, TCV. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Commonwealth Bank of Australia, TCV, Snoop Dogg.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The real fund results show that this VC is 62 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. Comparing to the other companies, this Permira performs on 16 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The typical startup value when the investment from Permira is more than 1 billion dollars.
Besides them, we counted 33 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 16-20 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Klarna, LegalZoom, Minted. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Chemical, Food and Beverage.
Funds with similar focus
|Apex Capital Partners||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|ASAHICHO||Fuchu, Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan|
|Baker & Eastlack Ventures||California, San Diego, United States|
|Banco de Investimento Global||Lisboa, Lisbon, Portugal|
|Belfer Management||New York, New York, United States|
|Blockbuster||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|CBC New Media Group||North Carolina, Raleigh, United States|
|Chaifetz Group||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Hefei Ke Chuang||Anhui, China, Hefei|
|Kshatriya ventures||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Life Sciences Greenhouse of Pennsylvania||Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Ophir Capital Group||-|
|Starlight Ventures||Florida, Miami, United States|
|The Lightstone Group||New York, New York, United States|
|The Prudential Foundation||-|
|The Viking Club||-|
|Vis Mundi||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Yochy Investments||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|$25M||10 Aug 2022||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$65M||23 Jun 2022||San Diego, California, United States|
|$412M||26 Apr 2022||Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland|
|$200M||13 Apr 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$100M||15 Mar 2022||California, United States|
|$312M||08 Feb 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$182M||01 Feb 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$75M||13 Jan 2022||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|$350M||15 Dec 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Seismic, a sales enablement and marketing orchestration platform based in San Diego, California, announced that it closed a $170 million series G round led by Permira, JMI Equity, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Jackson Square Ventures, Ameriprise, and funds and accounts advised by T. Rowe Price.
– The latest funding, which brings Seismic’s valuation to $3 billion and total raised to $440 million, comes as the company acquires Lessonly, an Indianapolis, Indiana-based developer of sales training, coaching, and enablement solutions.
– The sales enablement platform market, which is expected to be worth $2.6 billion by 2024, continued to grow throughout the pandemic — largely driven by the shift to remote work.
– FullStory has raised $103m in a series D round of funding led by Permira, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Salesforce Ventures, and others.
– The startup says the the new capital, which brings its valuation to $1.8 billion and total funding to $170 million, will be used to expand FullStory’s business internationally and enhance its digital experience observability platform.
– Dead links, unsubmittable forms, failed scheduling tools, rejected vouchers and other flaws, bugs, and glitches can litter companies’ websites.
– FullStory looks to help companies build better experiences across web and mobile channels by providing analytics and insights to product, customer success, engineering, and marketing teams.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.