TenEleven Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2014. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Burlingame.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 15 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. When the investment is from TenEleven Ventures the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Comparing to the other companies, this TenEleven Ventures performs on 16 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Darktrace, Cylance, Ionic Security. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Enterprise Software, Artificial Intelligence. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
This organization was formed by Alex Doll, Mark Hatfield. Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the TenEleven Ventures, startups are often financed by Fairhaven Capital Partners, Goldman Sachs, YL Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Kohlberg Kravis Roberts, Dell Technologies Capital, YL Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Rally Ventures, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts, Dell Technologies Capital.
|$10M||18 Aug 2021||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|$35M||01 Jun 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$90M||20 May 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$90M||12 May 2021||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|$10M||15 Apr 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$50M||22 Mar 2021||California, United States|
|$21M||17 Mar 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$1M||05 Nov 2020||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$20M||15 Oct 2020||New York, United States|
– Sonrai Security announced a $50M Series C funding round.
– The round was led by ISTARI, a global cybersecurity platform dedicated to helping clients build cyber resilience, with participation from existing investors Polaris Partners, Menlo Ventures, TenEleven Ventures and New Brunswick Innovation Fund.
– The Series C round brings the total capital raised by Sonrai to $88 million.
– Sonrai plans to use new funding to accelerate research and development and expand sales and marketing globally for the company’s industry-leading cloud security platform.
– Public cloud complexity for global enterprises is exploding as microservices, workloads and associated ‘non-people’ identities proliferate rapidly.
– Sonrai has identified 17,000 unique permissions settings across AWS, Azure and GCP cloud platforms with approximately 20 new permissions added daily.
– Blumira, a cybersecurity startup based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, announced that it raised $10.3 million in a series A round led by Mercury with participation from Ten Eleven Ventures, M25, Array Ventures, and others.
– The investment, which brings Blumira’s total raised to $12.9 million to date, will be used to grow the company’s security information and event management platform and double the size of its team to 80 employees within the next year.
– As enterprises embrace digital transformation during the pandemic, malicious actors are taking note — and advantage, in many cases. The world now faces roughly over 100,000 malicious websites and 10,000 malicious files every day. And ransomware has become prolific, despite the fact that 75% of companies infected with ransomware are running up-to-date endpoint protection.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.