Business Growth Fund appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2011. The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom. The main office of represented VC is situated in the London.
The high activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Opposing the other organizations, this Business Growth Fund works on 15 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 61 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The average startup value when the investment from Business Growth Fund is 10-50 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 25-48 deals every year.
We also calculated 18 valuable employees in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Business Growth Fund, startups are often financed by Index Ventures, Playfair Capital, Octopus Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Barclays PLC, LocalGlobe, Kindred Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Upscale, Future Fifty, MMC Ventures.
The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Workshare, Gymbox, Pharmacy2U Besides, a startup needs to be aged 11-15 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Manufacturing, Information Technology.
|9M||05 Apr 2017||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|12M||14 Dec 2017||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|8M||05 Nov 2018||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|6M||16 Jan 2016||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|23M||27 Nov 2019||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|12M||14 Mar 2018||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|5M||10 Aug 2016||United Kingdom, West Devon|
|9M||09 May 2016||United Kingdom, Leicester|
|6M||24 Jan 2019||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|4M||16 May 2016||United Kingdom, Westminster|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.