Business Growth Fund appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2011. The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom. The main office of represented VC is situated in the London.
The high activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Opposing the other organizations, this Business Growth Fund works on 15 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 61 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The average startup value when the investment from Business Growth Fund is 10-50 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 25-48 deals every year.
We also calculated 18 valuable employees in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Business Growth Fund, startups are often financed by Index Ventures, Playfair Capital, Octopus Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Barclays PLC, LocalGlobe, Kindred Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Upscale, Future Fifty, MMC Ventures.
The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Workshare, Gymbox, Pharmacy2U Besides, a startup needs to be aged 11-15 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Manufacturing, Information Technology.
|$17M||15 Feb 2023||Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom|
Blue-i Event Technology
|$18M||05 Jan 2023||Leeds, England, United Kingdom|
|$9M||08 Dec 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$6M||02 Dec 2022||Ballymena, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom|
|$13M||20 Oct 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$3M||04 Aug 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$4M||02 Aug 2022||Nottingham, England, United Kingdom|
|01 Aug 2022||Wiltshire, England, United Kingdom|
Operam Education Group
|$3M||05 Jul 2022||Liverpool, Liverpool, United Kingdom|
– Locate Bio is pleased to announce that it has raised an oversubscribed £10 million of equity investment in a funding round co-led by existing shareholder Mercia Asset Management and new investor BGF.
– The funding will be used to further advance Locate Bio’s proprietary pipeline of regenerative orthobiologics products towards patients, with key clinical and regulatory milestones expected to catalyse growth over the next two years.
– The investment brings the total funds raised by Locate Bio to over £18 million. The company’s lead product in development is called LDGraft, and is a low dose, controlled release rhBMP-2 for the treatment of degenerative disc disease.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.