In 2014 was created Sunley House Capital Management, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Boston.
Besides them, we counted 4 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are E-Commerce, Reputation. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 11-15 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Denmark. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Trustpilot.
The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6 participants. Despite the Sunley House Capital Management, startups are often financed by SEED Capital, Northzone, Index Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vitruvian Partners, SEED Capital, Northzone.
|blisce/||United States, New York|
|Glassdoor||United States, Mill Valley|
|First Capital Group||United States, Dallas|
|Adelson Family Foundation||United States, Needham|
|AIM Funds||United States, Houston|
|Ejam Investment||China, Huizhou|
|OKEx||China, Hong Kong Island|
|Cedrus Private Equity||-|
CCC Information Services
|$150M||02 Aug 2021||United States, Chicago|
|$180M||20 Jul 2021||United Kingdom, London|
|$285M||17 May 2021||India, Noida|
Rapid Micro Biosystems
|$81M||16 Mar 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$60M||04 Mar 2021||United States, Boston|
Savage X Fenty
|$115M||10 Feb 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$170M||30 Oct 2020||Brazil, São Paulo|
|$207M||06 Oct 2020||United States, New York|
– Nuvemshop, Latin America’s leading e-commerce platform, today announced that it has raised a $500m Series E round of funding.
– The round was co-led by Insight Partners and Tiger Global Management, with significant participation from Alkeon and Owl Rock.
– Other investors that joined the round included Sunley House Capital and VMG Partners, as well as existing investors Accel, Kaszek, Kevin Efrusy, Qualcomm Ventures LLC, and ThornTree Capital.
– This new round of financing values the company at $3.1b and brings Nuvemshop’s total funding in the last 10 months to more than $620m.
– Soldo from London is a pay and spend automation platform provider.
– The company closed a $180m Series C funding.
– The round was led by Temasek with participation from new investors Sunley House Capital, Advent International’s crossover fund, Citi Ventures and existing backers Accel, Battery Ventures, Dawn Capital, as well as Silicon Valley Bank for debt financing.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate the company’s international expansion and product development.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.