Marcy Venture Partners
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, San Francisco
Marcy Venture Partners was established in 2019, and is a well known VC. The fund is located in United States, North America. The primary office of this VC is located in San Francisco.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 other investors. Along with Marcy Venture Partners, start-ups are often financed by Bob Hisaoka, Benchmark, The Timeless Group. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Yes VC, Walter Robb, Usher Raymond. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by TDK Ventures, Jeff Rosenthal.
This VC was founded by Jay Brown, Larry Marcus, Shawn "Jay-Z" Carter. Besides the listed founders, we have found 1 key employee of this fund in our database.
We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Content Discovery, Outdoors. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 4-5. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. Besides this, the fund also invested in 1 other country. The fund has no specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. If the applying start-up has 4 or 5+ founders, it is very unlikely that funding will be awarded. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Savage X Fenty, Wheels, Pela.
Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund generally invests in 2-6 deals every year. In real terms, this VC performs 13 percentage points more exits than other funds. When Marcy Venture Partners invests, the average start-up valuation is 100-500 millions dollars.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Funds Investing Together
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.