|$2M||18 Nov 2021||California, United States|
|$110M||30 Jul 2021||Washington, United States|
|$9M||27 Jul 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$380M||10 Jun 2021||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
Savage X Fenty
|$115M||10 Feb 2021||California, United States|
|$132M||19 Jan 2021||New York, United States|
|$4M||08 Jan 2021||Jersey City, New Jersey, United States|
|$42M||18 Nov 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$15M||29 Jul 2020||Washington, United States|
– Merit is a Los Angeles, CA-based minimalist beauty brand.
– Company raised $20m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by the Growth Fund of L Catterton, with participation from Marcy Venture Partners and Sonoma Brands.
– The new investment will be used to expand the company’s color cosmetics collection and expand into new categories.
– LIT Method, the fitness company specializing in high-intensity, Low Impact Training (LIT™), and its founders, Justin and Taylor Norris, today announced an investment from Marcy Venture Partners (MVP).
– The round also includes an investment from former Los Angeles Dodger and five-time MLB All-Star Adrian Gonzalez.
– Through its Los Angeles-based fitness studio, LIT On-Demand platform, and patent pending multifunctional LIT Strength Machine, LIT Method delivers a first of its kind, high-intensity, low impact strength training workout.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.