L Catterton is the famous VC, which was founded in 2016. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Greenwich. The company was established in North America in United States.
The fund was created by Frank M. Vest, Jr.. The overall number of key employees were 19.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the L Catterton, startups are often financed by New Enterprise Associates, General Catalyst, Thrive Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are T. Rowe Price, General Catalyst, GE Equity. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Wellington Management, True Ventures, T. Rowe Price.
This L Catterton works on 16 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 50 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2012. The typical startup value when the investment from L Catterton is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Peloton Interactive, NJOY, ClassPass. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Restaurants, Fashion. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 11-15 years to get the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|Convergence Capital||China, Kowloon|
|BrightStar Wisconsin Foundation||United States, Milwaukee|
|Valor Capital Venture Capital Fund Management Ltd.||Hungary, Budapest|
|Provident Trust Group||United States, Las Vegas|
|Transportation Resource Partners||United States, Bloomfield Hills|
|LINC Scotland||United Kingdom, Glasgow City|
|Watson-Marlow||United States, Wilmington|
|Montgomery & Co||United States, Santa Monica|
|Syddansk Innovation||Denmark, Odense|
|Victor & Victor||-|
|Western Union||United States, Englewood|
|Desjardins Capital Markets||Canada, Montréal|
|Tongcheng Zichan||China, Shanghai|
|Rakuten Ventures||Japan, Setagaya|
|$118M||12 Aug 2021||Germany, Berlin|
Beauty Industry Group
|11 Aug 2021||United States, Salt Lake City|
|$54M||10 Aug 2021||United Kingdom, London|
|$6M||29 Jul 2021||United States, New York|
|$40M||04 Jun 2021||United States, New York|
|$182M||31 Mar 2021||Japan, Chiyoda|
|30 Mar 2021||China, Dongcheng District|
|$47M||23 Mar 2021||United Kingdom, London|
Savage X Fenty
|$115M||10 Feb 2021||United States, " United States"}|
– Niio, a digital art platform, raised $15m in Series A funding.
– The round was co-led by L Catterton, a joint venture between LVMH and Catterton, Entrée Capital and Pico Venture Partners.
– Additional investors also joined, including Saga VC, as well as leading artists, art collectors, museums, gallerists and trustees at institutions such as MOMA and Guggenheim as well as Shalom McKenzie, an online gambling entrepreneur and investor who also invests in NFTs.
– The company will use its capital to grow its artist community and scale its app-enabled subscription and purchase platform, which is blockchain–based and will include a trading-enabled marketplace for NFTs and other digital art assets.
– Sendcloud announced it has closed a $177m Series C financing.
– The funding round was led by Softbank Vision Fund 2 with a significant strategic investment from L Catterton and participation from HPE Growth.
– Sendcloud helps online businesses fully optimize their shipping process while delivering a superior end-shopper experience.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.