KIYATEC Announces Investment from Seae Ventures and Names Co-founder and Managing Partner Jason Robart to its Board of Directors
01 May, 2021
– Taster has raised a $37m Series B funding round.
– The round was led by Octopus Venture, Battery Ventures, Latitude (LocalGlobe), HeartCore, Rakuten, GFC and Founders Future.
– The company operates dozens of restaurants that only exist on food delivery platforms.
– You can’t book a table — there is no table.
– Taster has been focusing on five street food-inspired concepts so far — Bian Dang (Taiwanese food), A Burgers (plant-based burgers), Mission Saigon (Vietnamese food), Out Fry (Korean food) and Stacksando (Japanese street food).
– After that, Taster has opened dozens of kitchens across 40 different cities and listed its kitchens on food delivery platforms such as Deliveroo and Uber Eats.