Hoxton Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2013. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom. The main department of described VC is located in the London.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. When the investment is from Hoxton Ventures the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 2 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The top activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Comparing to the other companies, this Hoxton Ventures performs on 8 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 participants. Despite the Hoxton Ventures, startups are often financed by Visionnaire Ventures, Speedinvest, Isomer Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Visionnaire Ventures, Isomer Capital, Index Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Index Ventures, Visionnaire Ventures, Future Fifty.
The current fund was established by Hussein Kanji, Rob Kniaz. We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Information Technology, Digital Media. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United Kingdom. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Deliveroo, Darktrace, Babylon Health.
Funds with similar focus
|Advanced Laser Materials (ALM)||Temple, Texas, United States|
|Electrosonic||Burbank, California, United States|
|Imagination Machine||France, Nantes, Pays de la Loire|
|Luca Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Polygon Investment Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Road Ventures||Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland|
|Zhangsheng Guquan||China, Shanxi, Xinjiang|
|Zip Co||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|$7M||09 May 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$15M||03 May 2022||Bucharest, Romania|
|$4M||26 Apr 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$2M||13 Apr 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$1M||23 Feb 2022||Espoo, Southern Finland, Finland|
|$2M||17 Jan 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|22 Dec 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$8M||15 Dec 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$1M||01 Dec 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
– Ochre Bio, a biotech company developing RNA medicines for chronic liver diseases, announced the closing of a $9.6M seed financing round led by Khosla Ventures, with participation from Backed VC, Apollo Health Ventures, Selvedge, Hoxton and Hermes-Epitek.
– The funding will be used to advance the development of Ochre Bio’s RNA therapies and expand their deep phenotyping platform to identify and validate new liver targets.
– Using deep phenotyping (‘phenomics’), the company digitizes liver biology at scale, from healthy through to advanced liver disease.
– Ochre Bio has already generated massive amounts of spatial genomics data from freshly donated human livers, and have uncovered hundreds of novel potential liver targets that are currently being validated in their labs.
– Preply from Kyiv is a global edtech marketplace for tutor-based foreign language learning.
– The company raised $35m in Series B funding.
– The round was co-led by Owl Ventures and Full In Partners, with participation from previous investors Point Nine Capital, Hoxton Ventures, as well as EduCapital, All Iron, Diligent Capital and Evli Growth Partners.
– Angel investors Niklas Ostberg, co-founder and CEO of Delivery Hero, Arthur Kosten, co-founder of Booking.com, Przemyslaw Gacek, co-founder of Grupa Pracuj, and David Helgason, co-founder of Unity Technologies are also participants.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.