Funds with similar focus
|$1M||25 Nov 2022||Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa|
|$4M||24 Nov 2022||-|
|$3M||22 Nov 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$5M||21 Nov 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$4M||15 Nov 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$25M||02 Nov 2022||Kiel, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany|
|$4M||01 Nov 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$25M||25 Oct 2022||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|$4M||14 Oct 2022||Aachen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany|
– 9am.health, a virtual diabetes clinic, raised $3.7m seed funding.
– The round was led by Founders Fund, Define Ventures, Speedinvest and iSeed Ventures.
– The company plans to target the 1 in 3 people living with diabetes in the United States.
– Seqera Labs, a Barcelona-based data orchestration and workflow platform tailored to help scientists and engineers order and gain insights from cloud-based genomic data troves, as well as to tackle other life science applications that involve harnessing complex data from multiple locations, has raised $5.5 million in seed funding.
– Talis Capital and Speedinvest co-led this round, with participation also from previous backer BoxOne Ventures and a grant from the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.