|650M||01 Jun 2021|
|76M||27 May 2021|
|5M||13 May 2021|
|13M||04 May 2021||Germany, Hamburg|
|1M||19 Apr 2021||Hungary, Budapest|
|13M||07 Apr 2021||Germany, Kiel|
|05 Apr 2021||Germany, Berlin|
|7M||11 Feb 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|4M||26 Jan 2021||France, Paris|
– Tulipshare is a London, UK-based activist investment platform, with $1M in pre-seed funding raised to date. – Backers in the company included Speedinvest and high profile business angels. – Led by Founder and CEO Antoine Argouges, Tulipshare provides an activist investment platform that enables people to invest as little as £1 and own a small piece of the world’s most influential companies, trading on the United States stock exchange. Read more
– Tide from London, UK provides a business financial platform that offers business accounts and related banking services, as well as a comprehensive set of software solutions. – The company raised $100m in Series C funding. – The round was led by funds advised by Apax Digital, the growth equity team of Apax Partners, with participation from existing investors Anthemis, Augmentum, Jigsaw, Local Globe / Latitude, SBI, and SpeedInvest. – The new investment will be used to continue to develop their business fi... Read more
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.