Scottish Investment Bank appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1991. The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Glasgow.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Boundary, Bio-Images Drug Delivery, UWI Technology Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Information Technology, Software. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom.
The average startup value when the investment from Scottish Investment Bank is 5-10 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 7 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Comparing to the other companies, this Scottish Investment Bank performs on 22 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2017. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Scottish Investment Bank, startups are often financed by Pentech Ventures, Braveheart Investment Group, Old College Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Pentech Ventures, Mercia Fund Managers, Sigma Capital Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Scottish Enterprise, Pentech Ventures, Braveheart Investment Group.
Funds with similar focus
|$49M||20 Jun 2021||Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|$5M||26 May 2021||City of Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|$1M||18 May 2021||City of Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|$1M||27 Apr 2021||City of Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|$6M||29 Mar 2021||City of Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|$3M||21 Jan 2021||United Kingdom, Scotland|
Bio-Images Drug Delivery
|$1M||15 Dec 2020||United Kingdom, Glasgow|
|$1M||11 Dec 2020||Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|$665K||30 Nov 2020||City of Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom|
– Red61 is a Ticketing-as-a-Service provider based in Edinburgh, Scotland, UK.
– Company secured £1.4m in funding.
– The round was led by venture capitalists Par Equity in partnership with the Scottish Investment Bank.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate time to market delivery; development of their product vision and continued support of ongoing global client acquisitions.
– Alba Orbital, a Scottish company, raised $3.4m funding.
– The round was led by Scottish Investment Bank and joined by other investors.
– The company plans to launch dozens more satellites.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.