In 2007 was created QED Investors, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Alexandria. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the QED Investors, startups are often financed by Novak Biddle Venture Partners, Spark Capital, SV Angel. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Ribbit Capital, Quona Capital, Fifth Third Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tiger Global Management, Goldman Sachs, Global Founders Capital.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Credit, Finance. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Social Finance (SoFi), GreenSky, Nubank. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The overall number of key employees were 6.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. Comparing to the other companies, this QED Investors performs on 15 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The average startup value when the investment from QED Investors is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The real fund results show that this VC is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
|100M||26 Jan 2021||Sweden, Gothenburg|
|11M||01 Jul 2015||Panama, San Francisco|
|20M||16 Jun 2020||United States, New York|
|22M||10 Jul 2020||Brazil, Porto Alegre|
|36M||08 Dec 2020||Panama, San Francisco|
|16M||30 Jun 2020||Panama, San Francisco|
|4M||22 Jan 2010||United States, Atlanta|
|4M||25 Nov 2020||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|10M||05 Aug 2020||United States, Redwood City|
|5M||10 Mar 2020||United States, Washington|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.