In 2007 was created QED Investors, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Alexandria. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the QED Investors, startups are often financed by Novak Biddle Venture Partners, Spark Capital, SV Angel. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Ribbit Capital, Quona Capital, Fifth Third Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tiger Global Management, Goldman Sachs, Global Founders Capital.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Credit, Finance. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Social Finance (SoFi), GreenSky, Nubank. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The overall number of key employees were 6.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. Comparing to the other companies, this QED Investors performs on 15 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The average startup value when the investment from QED Investors is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The real fund results show that this VC is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
Funds with similar focus
|Bayside Capital||United States, Boston|
|Empower Group||United States, Jericho|
|KD Capital L.L.C||United States, Scottsdale|
|54 Capital||United Kingdom, Mayfair|
|BCN Ventures||Spain, Barcelona|
|Sigma Group||United States, Saddle River|
|Yellow Brick Capital Advisers||United Kingdom, London|
|$13M||31 Aug 2021||United Kingdom, London|
|$6M||30 Aug 2021||United States, Mexico|
|$4M||12 Aug 2021||United States, New York|
|$20M||10 Aug 2021||Canada, Quebec City|
|$30M||04 Aug 2021||United States, Denver|
|$80M||20 Jul 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$9M||11 Jul 2021||United Kingdom, London|
|$8M||30 Jun 2021||United Kingdom, London|
|$30M||23 Jun 2021||Brazil, São Paulo|
– Ocrolus, a San Francisco-based automation platform that analyzes financial documents with over 99% accuracy, announced $80m in Series C funding. – The round was led by Fin VC at a valuation north of $500m. – Additional participants in the round were Thomvest Ventures, Mubadala Capital, Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, QED Investors, Bullpen Capital, ValueStream Ventures, Laconia, RiverPark Ventures, Invicta Growth, Stage 2 Capital, and Cross River Bank. – The company plans to use its new funding to more ag... Read more
– Brazilian digital lender Cora raised $116m in Series B funding. – The round was led by Greenoaks Capital and joined by Tiger Global and Tencent. – Existing backers Kaszek, QED and Ribbit Capital also participated. – The company declined to comment on valuation. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.