Eight Roads Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1994. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in United Kingdom. The main office of represented VC is situated in the London.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Eight Roads Ventures, startups are often financed by IDG Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, ITOCHU Technology Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Greycroft, Accel, SMBC Venture Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Venrock, General Catalyst, SBI Investment.
This Eight Roads Ventures works on 15 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 25 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2017. When the investment is from Eight Roads Ventures the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 investment rounds annually.
We also calculated 20 valuable employees in our database.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Alibaba, WuXi AppTec, iSoftStone. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Internet, Medical.
Funds with similar focus
|$15M||31 Aug 2021||United States, New York|
|$66M||13 Aug 2021||United States, Sunnyvale|
|$19M||06 Aug 2021||India, Mumbai|
Ruiyun Cold Chain
|$15M||04 Aug 2021||China, " China"}|
|$32M||30 Jul 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$118M||21 Jul 2021||France, Paris|
|$6M||29 Jun 2021||India, Mumbai|
Orient Speech Therapy Center
|$60M||25 Jun 2021||China, " China"}|
|$255M||22 Jun 2021||China, Hong Kong Island|
– ShouTi Inc. announced the close of a $100m Series B financing round.
– The round was led by BVF Partners. Additional new investors include Casdin Capital, Cormorant Asset Management, Janus Henderson Investors, Lilly Asia Ventures, Monashee Capital, Sage Partners, Stork Capital, Surveyor Capital (a Citadel company), TCG X, Terra Magnum Capital Partners, Woodline Partners, and co-founder and strategic partner Schrödinger.
– Existing investors also participated in the financing, including Eight Roads, F-Prime Capital Partners, Qiming Venture Partners, Sequoia Capital China, TF Capital and Wuxi AppTec.
– Walnut is a NYC-based sales experience platform provider.
– The company raised $15m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Eight Roads Ventures.
– The new funding will be used to expand the team, develop the technology and platform.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.