The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the London. The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are E-Commerce, Finance. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United Kingdom. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight OakNorth, MarketInvoice, Brandwatch. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Future Fifty, startups are often financed by Wellington Partners, Draper Esprit, Passion Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, YYX Capital, Thrive Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Index Ventures, Silicon Valley Bank, MMC Ventures.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 investment rounds annually. This Future Fifty works on 5 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2013. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. When the investment is from Future Fifty the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Funds with similar focus
|19 Apr 2021||Bath, Bath and North East Somerset, United Kingdom|
|$154M||25 Jun 2019||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$32M||16 Apr 2019||United Kingdom, England|
|27 Mar 2019||United Kingdom, England|
|$33M||24 Mar 2019||London, England, United Kingdom|
|07 Mar 2018||Leeds, England, United Kingdom|
|22 Feb 2017||London, England, United Kingdom|
|16 Dec 2015||Exeter, England, United Kingdom|
|27 Mar 2015||United Kingdom, England|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.