Kindred Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the London.
This organization was formed by Leila Zegna, Mark Evans, Russell Buckley. We also calculated 6 valuable employees in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Kindred Capital, startups are often financed by Techstars, SAATCHiNVEST, Frontline Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are SAATCHiNVEST, Backed VC, Business Growth Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Notion, Backed VC, dmg ventures.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 17 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Opposing the other organizations, this Kindred Capital works on 24 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. When the investment is from Kindred Capital the average startup value is 100 thousands - 1 million dollars.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Marketing, Biotechnology. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United Kingdom. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Pollen, Acurable, Vault Platform.
|5M||10 May 2019||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|18M||10 Oct 2017||France, Paris|
|60M||24 Oct 2019||France, Paris|
|10M||10 Oct 2016||France, Paris|
|12M||14 Dec 2017||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|8M||05 Nov 2018||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|16M||01 May 2020||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|6M||16 Jan 2016||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|2M||18 Jun 2015||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|15M||22 Oct 2019||United Kingdom, Westminster|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.