Entrepreneur First appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2011. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in United Kingdom. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the London.
When the investment is from Entrepreneur First the average startup value is 5-10 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year. The real fund results show that this VC is 8 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Opposing the other organizations, this Entrepreneur First works on 24 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2016.
The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United Kingdom. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight SEPPURE, Code Kingdoms, GTN. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Software, Machine Learning.
This organization was formed by Alice Bentinck, Matt Clifford. We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Entrepreneur First, startups are often financed by Innovate UK, Isomer Capital, Charlie Songhurst. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Isomer Capital, SparkLabs Global Ventures, Wendy Tan White. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by LocalGlobe, [email protected], Episode 1.
Funds with similar focus
|$850K||06 Sep 2022||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$1M||25 Aug 2022||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|$2M||18 Aug 2022||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$4M||06 Jul 2022||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|$103K||27 Jun 2022||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
Text Cortex AI
|$1M||21 Jun 2022||-|
|$4M||15 Jun 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$20M||09 Jun 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$1M||08 Jun 2022||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
– PassFort is a London, UK-based SaaS RegTech platform.
– The company raised 16.2m USD in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Level Equity, with participation from existing investors OpenOcean, Episode 1 and Entrepreneur First. $4.89m worth of venture debt was also provided by Shard Credit Partners.
– The new investment will be used to expand the company’s global growth plans.
– PolyAI, a voice assistant company, raised $15m funding.
– The round was led by Silicon Valley’s Khosla Ventures, and joined by Point72 Ventures, Amadeus Capital, Sands Capital Ventures, Passion Capital and Entrepreneur First.
– It brings PolyAI to a valuation of $100m.
– PolyAI claims its voice assistant can be turned live more quickly, in more languages, and charges on a per-minute basis.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.