Funds with similar focus
|Amor & Labor Oy||-|
|Bessemer Trust||New York, New York, United States|
|BR Opportunities||Brazil, São Paulo, Sao Paulo|
|Coghill Capital Management||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Eyugame||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|GreenSoil Investments||HaMerkaz, Israel, Ra'anana|
|Massey Burch Capital Corporation||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|NewView Capital||Burlingame, California, United States|
|Shenzhen Jinrong Dianzi Jiesuan Zhongxin||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Three Cairns Group||New York, New York, United States|
|True Incube||Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand|
|Yonsei Technology Business Center||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|$3M||01 Aug 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$1M||27 Mar 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$2M||04 Feb 2022||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|$2M||26 Jan 2022||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$3M||02 Dec 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$4M||15 Sep 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|01 Aug 2021||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|$10M||16 Jul 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$3M||06 Jan 2021||Dallas, Texas, United States|
– Humanly, a HR software, raised $4.3m in funding.
– The round was led by Zeal Capital Partners and joined by Spark Growth Ventures, Basecamp Fund, Moneta Ventures, and a group of angels including Payscale founder Joe Giordano and Aditi Consulting founder Pradeep Singh.
– Total funding to date is $5.3m.
– The company has seen revenue increase six times over the past year.
– It is riding tailwinds from companies that are rethinking their talent acquisition strategies amid the pandemic-driven shift to remote work and increasing attention on diversity.
– Esusu, a Harlem, NY-based financial technology company for rent reporting and data solutions for credit building, raised $10m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Motley Fool Ventures with participation from Serena Williams, through Serena Ventures, The Equity Alliance, Predictive VC, previous seed round investors Concrete Rose Capital, Impact America Fund, Global Impact Fund, Next Play Ventures, and Zeal Capital Partners, and other angel investors.
– The company intends to use the funds to double down on growth through product innovation, talent recruitment, and building its financial health platform for low to medium-income families.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.