In 2006 was created Atomico, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the London.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2015. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Comparing to the other companies, this Atomico performs on 10 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. When the investment is from Atomico the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 14 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year.
The current fund was established by Mattias Ljungman, Niklas Zennstru00f6m. We also calculated 21 valuable employees in our database.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Internet, Mobile. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Supercell, Klarna, Lime For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Atomico, startups are often financed by Sequoia Capital, Index Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Khosla Ventures, First Round Capital, Sequoia Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Index Ventures, First Round Capital, Sequoia Capital.
Funds with similar focus
|$11M||12 Jan 2023||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$100M||11 Jan 2023||Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany|
|$20M||08 Dec 2022||Mountain View, California, United States|
|18 Nov 2022||Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany|
|$35M||13 Oct 2022||Tallinn, Harju maakond, Estonia|
|$120M||11 Oct 2022||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|$40M||06 Sep 2022||Helsinki, Uusimaa, Finland|
|$16M||03 Aug 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$4M||20 Jul 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
– Sorare is a Paris, France, NFT-based fantasy football platform.
– The company raised $680m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Softbank with participation from Atomico, Bessemer Ventures, D1 Capital, Eurazeo, IVP, Liontree and existing investors Benchmark, Accel and Headline, as well as football players Gerard Piqué, Antoine Griezmann, Rio Ferdinand and César Azpilicueta.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate growth within football while also replicating its model in other sports, expand its team by hiring across key roles, and launch marketing campaigns with partners, athletes, and media companies.
– Quit Genius, a NYC-based digital clinic for treating multiple addictions, raised $64M in Series B funding round.
– The round was co-led by Kinnevik and Atomico, with participation from Series A investors Octopus Ventures, Triple Point Ventures and Startup Health.
– The company will use the funds to fuel expansion of its platform in the U.S..
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.