In 2014 was created Project 11 Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Boston.
This organization was formed by Bob Mason, Katie Rae, Reed Sturtevant. Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Opposing the other organizations, this Project 11 Ventures works on 12 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Synack, ClimaCell, DipJar. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 1 and less years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 1 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Analytics, Location Based Services.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Project 11 Ventures, startups are often financed by MassChallenge, Bolt - Overview, Techstars. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Founder Collective, Hyperplane Venture Capital, Bolt - Overview. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Matrix Partners, Accomplice, Square Peg Capital.
|310K||21 Jul 2011||United States, Waltham|
|2M||13 Mar 2012||United States, Waltham|
|01 Apr 2015||Panama, San Francisco|
|120K||22 Mar 2016||United Kingdom, Boston|
|600K||06 Sep 2014||United Kingdom, Boston|
|400K||07 Jan 2015||United Kingdom, Boston|
|01 Jun 2015||United Kingdom, Boston|
|2M||28 Dec 2015||United Kingdom, Boston|
|2M||16 Nov 2015||United States, New York|
|6M||21 May 2019||United Kingdom, Boston|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.