The New York Times is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1998. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the New York. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the The New York Times, startups are often financed by RRE Ventures, Homebrew, Mesa Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are True Ventures, Lerer Hippeau, Comcast Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Omidyar Network, Oak Investment Partners, Hearst Ventures.
The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Automattic, Federated Media, Enigma Technologies.
The important activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. When the investment is from The New York Times the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2012. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
|Blackmont Capital||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Chinergy Capital||Anhui, China, Wuxi|
|CNBB Venture Partners||Rotterdam, The Netherlands, Zuid-Holland|
|Crossover||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Greenspace||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Loyal Valley Capital||China, Shanghai, Shanghai|
|OTF Jasoor Ventures||Masqat, Muscat, Oman|
|Soliton||China, Huangpu, Shanghai|
|$150M||09 Nov 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$6M||09 Sep 2020||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$300M||19 Sep 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$4M||01 Aug 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$7M||25 Oct 2018||New York, New York, United States|
|$5M||04 Apr 2018||New York, New York, United States|
|$3M||16 Nov 2016||New York, New York, United States|
|$10M||31 Oct 2016||New York, New York, United States|
|$500K||26 Sep 2016||New York, New York, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.