One Way Ventures
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Boston
One Way Ventures was established in 2017, and is a well known VC. The primary office of this VC is located in Boston. The fund is located in United States, North America.
The fund generally invests in 7-12 deals every year. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund's activity peaked in 2019. The fund performance shows that this VC achieves 5 percentage points less exits in comparison to other VCs.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 other investors. Along with One Way Ventures, start-ups are often financed by Techstars, Hyperplane Venture Capital, Y Combinator as well as 11 other investors. The most common co-investors for the fund are Y Combinator, Liquid 2 Ventures, 500 Startups and also 4 different VCs. The investors in the following rounds are usually Y Combinator, Liquid 2 Ventures, University of Wyoming Foundation.
The fund has no specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. If there is 1 founder in the start-up, the probability of getting the investment is low. Brex, MindMate, ClassTag are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. Besides this, the fund also invested in 3 other countries. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Education, E-Commerce. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 13 more areas of investment. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 2-3 years old to get investment from this fund.
This VC was founded by Eveline Butchaskiy, Semyon Dukach. The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 3.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: onewayvc.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Number of Unicorns [amount of portfolio companies, which were valuated at more then $1B]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.