In 2017 was created One Way Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Boston. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Brex, MindMate, ClassTag. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 1 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Education, E-Commerce. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The high activity for fund was in 2019. The real fund results show that this VC is 5 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year.
This organization was formed by Eveline Butchaskiy, Semyon Dukach. The overall number of key employees were 3.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the One Way Ventures, startups are often financed by Techstars, Hyperplane Venture Capital, Y Combinator. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, Liquid 2 Ventures, 500 Startups. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, Liquid 2 Ventures, University of Wyoming Foundation.
Funds with similar focus
|Caduceus Capital Partners||Brentwood, Tennessee, United States|
|Cohesive Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Columna Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Fiba Capital Investments||-|
|Foundation Equity Corp||Alberta, Canada, Saint Albert|
|Huazhong Touzi||China, Shanghai|
|Jiupai Capital||China, Hubei, Wuhan|
|McMaster University||Canada, Hamilton, Ontario|
|Ridgely Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Rt Capital Management||Canada, Halifax, Nova Scotia|
|Seed4Equity SA||Geneve, Switzerland, Vaud|
|Sirin Labs||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Tau Investment Management||New York, New York, United States|
|Timsco||Australia, Gold Coast, Queensland|
|Zhongguancun Equity Association||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$10M||22 Nov 2022||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|02 May 2022||Miami, Florida, United States|
|$15M||11 Apr 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$29M||09 Feb 2022||-|
|$22M||16 Dec 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$3M||16 Nov 2021||Montréal, Quebec, Canada|
|$26M||11 Nov 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$150M||01 Nov 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$13M||23 Sep 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
– RaySecur from San Francisco has announced $13M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Outsiders Fund with participation from JCI Ventures, the corporate venture arm of Johnson Controls, One Way Ventures, Yu Galaxy, Launchpad Venture Group, and Dreamit Ventures.
– The funding will accelerate market adoption of its patented mmWave imaging technology and amplify growth within the mail and package security sector.
– Machinery Partner, a Boston, MA-based company offering novel procurement, financing and support for small businesses needing heavy machinery, raised $4.5m in seed funding.
– The round was led by One Way Ventures (from Boston and focused on backing immigrant founders) and Euclid Ventures (from the West Coast and focused on B2B marketplaces), with participation from PJC and Techstars Ventures, as well as angel investors including early Uber employees, dozens of founders of Venture backed companies, and Nicole Glaros, the Chief Investment Strategy Officer of Techstars.
– The company intends to use the funds to accelerate sales as well as technology development.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.