In 2015 was created Hyperplane Venture Capital, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Boston.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The real fund results show that this VC is 12 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. This Hyperplane Venture Capital works on 18 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 participants. Despite the Hyperplane Venture Capital, startups are often financed by Techstars, Wharton Alumni Angels, Urban Us. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are MassVentures, Accomplice, Project 11 Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by One Way Ventures, Venrock, Rob May.
The current fund was established by Brendan Kohler, John Murphy, Vivjan Myrto. Besides them, we counted 5 critical employees of this fund in our database.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Elsen, TellusLabs, Pillar Technologies. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Internet, Infrastructure. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 1 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|Beijing Wanxiang Shiba Media Investment Management||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|BuiltUp Ventures||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv|
|Graph Ventures||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Gravity Payments||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|Lough Shore Investments||Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom|
|MidCap Financial||Bethesda, Maryland, United States|
|NAVER D2 Startup Factory||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Roadzen||New York, New York, United States|
|Sangam Ventures||Chattarpur, Delhi, India|
|The Still River Fund||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$26M||15 Nov 2022||Massachusetts, United States|
|$12M||26 Oct 2022||Raleigh, North Carolina, United States|
|$24M||19 Oct 2022||Newton, Massachusetts, United States|
|$16M||27 Sep 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$3M||23 Aug 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$30M||16 Aug 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$20M||26 Jul 2022||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$8M||21 Jun 2022||-|
|$3M||23 May 2022||-|
– Butlr Technologies from Burlingam develops an anonymous, wireless and real-time people sensing platform.
– The company raised $7.9M in seed funding.
– The round was led by Hyperplane with participation from Founder Collective, Union Labs, 500 Startups, SOSV, E14 Fund, Tectonic Ventures, Scott Belsky, Chad Laurans and Sunny Vu.
– The new investment will be used to for continued market expansion and technology innovation.
– LinkSquares, provider of the fastest and most comprehensive AI-powered contract lifecycle management and analysis tool, announced it has raised $40m in Series B financing led by Sorenson Capital.
– New investors Catalyst Investors, Xerox, Bottomline Technologies, DraftKings’ founders and key legal and compliance executives, as well as existing investors Hyperplane Venture Capital, MassMutual Ventures, First Ascent Ventures participated in the round.
– Sorenson Capital Partner Brady Broadbent and Bottomline Technologies General Counsel Danielle Sheer are new appointments to the LinkSquares Board of Directors.
– The company has raised $61.4m to date, and will use the financing to expand its team, advance the LinkSquares technology and develop new strategic business partnerships.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.