Underscore VC is the famous VC, which was founded in 2015. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Boston.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Underscore VC, startups are often financed by Matrix Partners, Struck Capital, Storm Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Matrix Partners, Struck Capital, Storm Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Matrix Partners, Struck Capital, Storm Ventures.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 34 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2018. This Underscore VC works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Financial Services, CRM. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Zaius, Salsify, Basis. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The fund was created by C.A. Webb, John Pearce, Michael Skok, Richard Dulude. Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|Finch Finance||'s-gravenhage, The Netherlands, Zuid-Holland|
|Junzi Capital Engineering||California, Sacramento, United States|
|Koc Holding||Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey|
|Lafayette Plug and Play||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Linde||Bridgewater, New Jersey, United States|
|Potomac Energy Fund||Frederick, Maryland, United States|
|Reach Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Shanghai Pudong Science and Technology Investment||-|
|Source of Qianhe Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$5M||02 Dec 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$10M||29 Sep 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$35M||21 Sep 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$8M||02 Sep 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$53M||28 Jun 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$23M||28 Apr 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$16M||11 Apr 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$2M||04 Apr 2022||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$25M||30 Mar 2022||New York, New York, United States|
– Pagos, a payment intelligence infrastructure startup, raised $10m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Underscore VC and Point72 Ventures, and joined by angels including former Venmo GM and current Accel investor Amit Jhawar; Bill Ready, Google’s president of commerce & payments; Billy Chen, VP of financial partnerships at Finix and former director of payments at Uber; and Rich LaBarca, GM of Dynamics 365 Customer Insights at Microsoft.
– The company is building a data “platform” and API-driven micro-services that it says can integrate with any payment stack.
– Messari is a NYC-based crypto market intelligence company.
– The company closed a $21m Series A funding.
– Point72 Ventures led the round with participation from Coinbase Ventures, Uncork Capital, and Underscore VC as well as new strategic investors Alameda Capital, Blockchain Ventures, CMS Holdings, Gemini Frontier Fund, Winklevoss Capital, Kraken Ventures, and Nascent.
– The company intends to use the funds to expand the global reach of its Pro and Enterprise product suites, triple the size of its engineering and research teams, introduce new offerings that streamline participation in decentralized projects and their communities and to grow its institutional footprint and its community research and educational content, including the production of Mainnet 2021, Messari’s annual summit, which the company will host September 20-22 in New York City.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.