This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, San Francisco
Bolt is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2013. The primary office of this VC is located in San Francisco. The fund is located in United States, North America.
Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. This fund was the most active in 2018. Besides, in 2019 the fund was active. When Bolt invests, the average start-up valuation is 1-5 millions dollars. The fund typically enters into 7-12 deals annually.
We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Robotics, Consumer Electronics. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 2-3 years old to get investment from this fund.
The fund was established by Axel Bichara, Ben Einstein, Scott N. Miller.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 2-3 others. Aside from Bolt, start-ups are often funded by MassChallenge, gener8tor, Y Combinator and 7 other funds. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Prelude Ventures, LLC, Capricorn Investment Group, CRV, the total number of co-investors is 21. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Will Herman, RRE Ventures, Prelude Ventures, LLC, as well as 39 other investors.
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
16.5% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.