The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Miami. The company was established in North America in United States.
Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. When the investment is from Knight Enterprise Fund the average startup value is 50-100 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Knight Enterprise Fund works on 9 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2014.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Knight Enterprise Fund, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Techstars, Lerer Hippeau. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Advancit Capital, Y Combinator, Lerer Hippeau. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Haystack, BDMI, Urban Us.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Machine Learning, Audio. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Vidado, Newsela, Change.org.
|Alpenroute Asset Management||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|AMP Ventures||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Banque Populaire du Sud||France, Languedoc-Roussillon, Perpignan|
|Bochuang Zhilian||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Envision Energy||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Hangzhou Ruide Design||Binjiang, China, Jiangxi|
|Impact46||Ar Riyad, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Limelight Networks||Arizona, Tempe, United States|
|Lothian Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Lufthansa||Frankfurt, Germany, Hessen|
|New Mexico State Investment Council||New Mexico, Santa Fe, United States|
|Orpi||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Phase 1 Ventures||-|
|Segue Group||Hokkaido Prefecture, Japan, Sapporo|
|Shanghai Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Tenex Capital Management||New York, New York, United States|
|The Core Group||-|
|Tipping Point Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|08 Oct 2018||Miami, Florida, United States|
|$6M||06 Mar 2018||New York, United States|
|01 Mar 2018||Miami, Florida, United States|
|$5M||16 Nov 2017||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$3M||08 Jun 2017||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$2M||09 May 2017||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$1M||12 Apr 2017||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$3M||12 Feb 2017||New York, United States|
|01 Feb 2017||New York, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.