This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Marblehead
NXT Ventures is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2014. The the headquarters of this VC is in Marblehead. The fund is located in United States, North America.
We also identified another 2 core personnel in our database.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 4-5 participants. Besides NXT Ventures, start-ups are typically funded by Techstars, Techstars Boston Accelerator, Thayer Ventures and 8 more VCs. The most common co-investors for the fund are Techstars, Stage 1 Ventures, Raymond Chang and also 9 different VCs. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by University Ventures, The Yard Ventures, StartEngine, as well as 2 other investors.
Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. In comparison with other funds, NXT Ventures makes 25 percentage points less than the average number of lead investments. In 2016, the fund's activity was at its peak. Additionally, in 2019 the fund was active. We recorded the biggest number of exits for this fund in 2016. The fund performance shows that this VC achieves 1 percentage points less exits in comparison to other VCs. The fund typically enters into 2-6 deals annually.
Also, a start-up has to be aged 4-5 years to expect investment from this fund. The fund has no a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. If there are 4 founders in the start-up, the probability of getting the investment is low. AdmitHub, Analytical Space, Mentor Collective are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are SaaS, Artificial Intelligence. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - United States.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
7.7% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.