TechNexus Venture Collaborative appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2007. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Chicago. The venture was found in North America in United States.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Tonal, Voxeet, Aspinity. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, Consumer Electronics. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 partakers. Despite the TechNexus Venture Collaborative, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, YUL Ventures, Real Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Techstars, Service Provider Capital, Alexa Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Loup Ventures, YUL Ventures, Warner Music Group.
This organization was formed by Fred Hoch, Terry Howerton. Besides them, we counted 5 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Opposing the other organizations, this TechNexus Venture Collaborative works on 27 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The average startup value when the investment from TechNexus Venture Collaborative is 5-10 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year.
|$9M||26 Jul 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$2M||25 May 2022||Binghamton, New York, United States|
|$7M||17 Feb 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$2M||01 Feb 2022||Houston, Texas, United States|
|$5M||30 Aug 2021||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|16 Aug 2021||Cupertino, California, United States|
|$12M||21 Jul 2021||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$14M||19 Jul 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|25 Jun 2021||Santa Monica, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.