In 1965 was created Asset Management Ventures (AMV), which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Palo Alto. The company was established in North America in United States.
The overall number of key employees were 2.
The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 2 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2015. This Asset Management Ventures (AMV) works on 9 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Asset Management Ventures (AMV), startups are often financed by Mohr Davidow Ventures, Canaan Partners, Rock Health. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Canaan Partners, Mohr Davidow Ventures, Sanderling Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by GE Ventures, Canaan Partners, Sanderling Ventures.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Audentes Therapeutics, Proteus Digital Health, CardioDx. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Medical, Internet. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
Funds with similar focus
|$6M||07 Jan 2022||Durham, North Carolina, United States|
|$12M||28 Apr 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$17M||07 Apr 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
Secure AI Labs
|24 Nov 2020||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$4M||18 Nov 2020||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$55M||08 Oct 2020||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$10M||08 Sep 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$30M||12 Aug 2020||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$6M||18 Sep 2019||California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.