In 1998 was created CVP, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Cambridge. The company was established in North America in United States.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are SaaS, Education. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight InsightSquared, OwnerIQ, Yesware. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the CVP, startups are often financed by LaunchCapital, MassVentures, MassChallenge. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are MassVentures, LaunchCapital, Boston Seed Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by MassVentures, PROOF.VC, LaunchCapital.
The overall number of key employees were 2.
Comparing to the other companies, this CVP performs on 14 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The top activity for fund was in 2015. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 10 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2017. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Funds with similar focus
|1843 Capital||Connecticut, Greenwich, United States|
|Anne Corporation||China, Fujian, Xiamen|
|Guangdong Billionhome Fund Management||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|HuaJie Investment||China, Jiangsu, Nanjing|
|Limei Advertising||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|NRV||Richmond, United States, Virginia|
|Tribune Media||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
American Prison Data Systems
|$7M||12 Jul 2022||New York, New York, United States|
American Prison Data Systems
|$5M||25 Jun 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$12M||02 Jan 2020||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$16M||05 Apr 2018||New York, New York, United States|
|$3M||28 Mar 2018||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$9M||13 Jul 2017||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$2M||16 Feb 2017||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$9M||05 Jan 2017||(Old) Ottawa, Ontario, Canada|
|$3M||10 Nov 2016||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.