Tribune Media appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1847. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Chicago. The venture was found in North America in United States.
When the investment is from Tribune Media the average startup value is 50-100 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Tribune Media works on 9 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2015. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2014. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 40 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Tribune Media, startups are often financed by Trinity Ventures, The McClatchy Company, Square 1 Bank. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are The McClatchy Company, Gannett Co Inc, Trinity Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by The McClatchy Company, Gannett Co Inc.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Local Labs, Perfect Market, Dose (Formerly Spartz). Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Analytics, News. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
|Astem||Fukuoka, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan|
|easyJet PLC||Genoa, Italy, Liguria|
|GAIA Impact Fund||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Guofu Fund||China, Shanghai|
|Sino-German High-Tech Fund||-|
|Svea Ekonomi||Solna, Stockholms Lan, Sweden|
|Woodson Capital Management||-|
|$15M||06 Nov 2016||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$25M||09 Dec 2015||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$3M||24 Apr 2012||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$6M||01 Mar 2010||Pasadena, California, United States|
|$5M||01 Mar 2005||Palo Alto, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.