Baseline Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2006. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco.
The fund was created by Steve Anderson. We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Baseline Ventures, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Founder Collective, Venrock. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are 500 Startups, Shasta Ventures, Ronald Conway. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by FLOODGATE, Shasta Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz.
When the investment is from Baseline Ventures the average startup value is 50-100 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 2 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2012. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Comparing to the other companies, this Baseline Ventures performs on 4 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Internet, Advertising. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Machine Zone, Social Finance (SoFi), PagerDuty. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
|8M||20 Jul 2018||Panama, San Francisco|
|500K||06 Oct 2010||United States, Menlo Park|
|4M||29 Jan 2019||Panama, San Francisco|
|10M||31 Jan 2013||Panama, San Francisco|
|11M||19 May 2016||Panama, San Francisco|
|15M||26 Jul 2016||Panama, San Francisco|
|9M||11 May 2018||United States, New York|
|2M||05 Dec 2013||Panama, San Francisco|
|2M||01 Nov 2007||United States, Oakland|
|5M||07 Jan 2019||Panama, San Francisco|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.