Acadia Woods Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 2007. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 1 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Opposing the other organizations, this Acadia Woods Partners works on 8 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2013.
We also calculated 1 valuable employee in our database.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Insidesales.com, ClearMotion, CardioDx.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Acadia Woods Partners, startups are often financed by Mohr Davidow Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, New Enterprise Associates. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Mohr Davidow Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Jim Pallotta. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by ff Venture Capital, NewView Capital, Microsoft.
|9M||05 Jan 2017||Canada, (Old) Ottawa|
|5M||23 Sep 2009||Canada, Burlington|
|6M||25 Feb 2015||Canada, (Old) Ottawa|
|1M||16 Feb 2014||Canada, (Old) Ottawa|
|6M||26 Feb 2015||United States, New York|
|6M||15 Oct 2015||United States, New York|
|2M||30 Dec 2019||United States, New York|
|500K||15 Nov 2015||United States, New York|
|11M||01 Nov 2006||United States, New York|
|5M||07 Sep 2006||United States, New York|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.